7 Ways To Make Your Dating Life More Fun
Dating should be enjoyable and should change your life for the better. However, a lot of people have trouble
with dating so instead of enjoying the experience, they end up disappointed and in some cases, bitter.
The problems people have with dating can be caused by the pressure to have fun. Dates are supposed to be
relaxing and casual. When you go on a date, you are supposed to have a good time and be happy that you made the
choice to date the person you're with. A great date will end with both you and your date wanting to see each other
again soon. For some people, a great date is one where they end up having an intimate time together.
The following are some suggestions you can keep in mind when you are on a date to make it more enjoyable. These
suggestions will also help you succeed at getting that intimate time you want with your date.
1. Don’t let your date see you are nervous or anxious. Your date may find your vulnerability attractive, but too
much of it can turn off your date.
2. Make sure you focus on expressing interest in your date. Sure, your date will want to hear about you as well
but make sure you don’t brag or give your date the impression that you are full of yourself. Show interest in your
date by asking him or her questions.
3. Make sure you use your manners! It is obvious to most of us but some men have trouble remembering that
manners matter on a date.
4. In general, try to pay for the date if you are a guy. If you are a girl, you can offer to pay for part of the
date if it is not the first time you have gone out with the person you are dating.
5. Look your date in the eyes. It is important that you have good eye contact on your date. This shows your
interest in your date and what he or she is saying. Your overall body language is important too and needs to show
you are relaxed and having fun.
6. Show your sense of humor. You don’t have to be a comedian to make your date laugh. You will find that if you
try, you can find funny comments to make including ones that make fun of yourself. Making your date laugh will help
both of you relax and have fun.
7. Don’t pretend to be someone else. It is important that you show your date who you are instead of trying to
impress him or her with something you are not. Honesty is always the best policy on any date.
These tips can help you enjoy your dating life and be more successful with the opposite sex. Dating is not that
hard if you know what to do and what not to do.